April 6, 2020 In Uncategorized
Creamy Roasted Garlic, Kale and Cauliflower Soup
Thanks to That Clean Life for this recipe. We love the immune supporting ingredients in this recipe.
- 24 Garlic Cloves (yes…that’s 24..this would be the immune building part)
- 2 Yellow onions chopped
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 2/3 tbsp Italian Seasoning (or your own blend of oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 16 cups chopped kale
- 7 1/2 cups of organic veggie broth
- Roast garlic, cauliflower and onion, in half of the oil, at 400 for 40 minutes. Mix them a couple of times.
- Add remaining oil to pot, heat and then mix in kale. Saute for a few minute and then half of the stock and allow kale to soften.
- Add roasted veggies and remaining stock. Boil for a few minutes and then remove from heat.
- Blend with immersion blender or in a high speed blender in batches.
Linda Ljucovic, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Oakville
Additional Blogs you may like: