Drop the “weight” from the holidays and get back on track
The Clear Change™ Program is designed to support energy metabolism and overall health by aiding your body’s natural cleansing processes.
Happy New You
The new year is a great time to do the Clear Change Program. This program will help you clear out all the extra “junk” you may be carrying around after the holidays—you know what we mean! The junk is from foods you might not normally eat, added environmental exposures from travel or unfamiliar surroundings, and even byproducts of stress from family gatherings, end-of-year work pressures, or just the seasonal rush.
This junk could be why you are feeling the after-holiday “blahs”…bloated, moody, foggy-headed, craving ‘everything junky’ and just plain tired.
Let’s cleanse together!
The Clear Change Program is even easier when you have the added support of a friend, or family member. We will share menu ideas, meals, helpful tips and moral support while keeping you on track. Linda, Registered Holistic Nutritionist has designed a ‘less restrictive’ menu plan for those new to detoxification. This menu plan is focused on getting more healing or ‘clean’ foods into your day. You will have lot’s to eat…this is not about restricting calories!
This 10 day detox program is designed to enhance your body’s natural metabolic detoxification process while providing the fuel you need for cleansing your body of toxins and continuing on with your regular daily activities. The specific program we are recommending is by Metagenics and has:
- a program that is scientifically formulated
- has over 20 years of clinical use
- has thousands of satisfied customers
You will receive:
- Medical Food (Supplement to support liver and Ultra Clear Powder)
- Natural Health Product Samples
- Shaker cup
- Easy-to-follow program guide with recipes or ‘our’ less restrictive program
- Invitation to a free webinar
- Online support, on-line recipes and daily eblasts
- A free 30 minute consult with Linda Ljucovic, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist before and/or after completing the 10 days to: #1 ensure this is right for you and #2 to better understand what is best for you nutritionally, post cleanse. What do you keep doing, stop doing or start doing.
If you think this might be something you would like to try, give us a call at 289-291-0254 and we can set you up with everything you need to get started on improving your health and vitality.
addiction recovery las vegasJanuary 21, 2015at5:35 am
I know this web site gives quality depending articles and extra data, is there any other
website which presents these kinds of things in quality?