How to Manage Anxiety through our Current Reality & Resources to Help
When things feel out of control, the best place to start is YOU. We know that stress lowers our immune response, which is the exact opposite of what we need right now.
Here are some fantastic blogs we’ve pulled together to help you shift your focus and to proactively manage your anxiety. Feed your brain and spirit with the ‘good’ it needs right now.
If you’re struggling with the anxiety around the virus:
- Using Yoga to Ease Anxiety
- Podcast: Guided Tapping Session for the Fear of Getting Covid-19
- Abraham Hicks on Fears in Crisis Situation
- Processing Emotions like Grief with Glennon Doyle
- Watch this news instead brought to you by John Krasinski
- My favourite at home workout…Tabata! (Because anyone can work out for15 minutes)
Stressed out about life, kids, money, work, health and… everything?
Have a look at:
- Worried about Finances
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Covid-19
- World Health Organization: Message Regarding Stress and Mental Health
- Kids Resources for understanding COVID-19
Hotlines, Crisis Centres & Resources
We know that for many people quarantine life isn’t about Netflix, snacks, and memes — and that isolation, stress, and sudden changes to daily life can be triggering.
If you’re struggling, please know you’re not alone and help is truly a call or click away!
Here’s a list of hotlines, crisis centres, and resources to help you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this time.
- Additional Resources for awareness
- CORONAVIRUS HOTLINE 1-833-784-4397
- Local Resources on the New Coronavirus
Balance Point Health Centre, Oakville