Just because your internal clock is driving changes in your hormone levels doesn’t mean you have to stop living your life! During perimenopause and menopause, physical transitions can make you feel like your body is betraying you. You may be dealing with hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, brain fog, irritability and inexplicable weight gain. Many women feel confused and without hope, or they are made to believe these signs and symptoms are “normal”.
But the truth is there is so much you can do to manage these changes and approach them with grace. One of the main things you may want to do is “find your tribe” – a group of supportive, like-minded women who are perhaps going through the same life transitions and have made the decision that this is going to be an exciting journey into the ‘wiser years’ period of their life. You just need a knowledge base, guidance and support.
This is where we come in!……
Do you finally want to achieve you own personal HEALTH BALANCE, enjoy BOUNDLESS ENERGY and feel more OPTIMISTIC?
What is Hormonal Balance?
In a nutshell, hormonal balance is when your hormones are at the right levels to support your body’s natural functions throughout your life.
Your hormones. Your body’s functions.
Everyone is different.
This means that hormonal levels will not be the same for every woman, and each individual’s balance will be unique. Hormonal levels fluctuate throughout the years as a woman’s body matures, so what you needed in your twenties will not be what you need in your thirties, forties, fifties, and beyond. Additionally, depending on the level of stress, nutritional status, your sleep patterns, and lifestyle habits, your needs could change from month to month, and even week to week if you are still menstruating!
Is this you?
- you just ‘feel off’ and you know you can feel better.
- you’ve tried a few things with diet and lifestyle but aren’t seeing the results you want.
- your periods are not regular and you want to take control of your fertility.
- you are in peri-menopause and want to be ready for any symptom that may pop up and have a plan.
- You are in menopause and want to focus on improving your health.
- your doctor has told you that your fatigue, energy, dry skin, etc are just part of aging (but you secretly don’t like that answer)
- your doctor did some testing and wants to put you on HRT or even bio-identical hormones. (but you also secretly don’t like that answer)
- you’ve seen a Naturopath but just don’t seem to stick with ‘the plan’. (could you really just be lacking motivation – no!)
- You’ve tried every diet and never seem to make any changes last. (it’s more than self discipline…it’s your hormones!)
What does Hormonal Imbalance look like?
Now it gets a bit tricky because what it looks like for you might not be what it looks like for someone else. But here are some heavy-hitters:
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Irregular periods
- Anxiety or depression
- Hot flashes
- Brain fog
- Severe PMS
- Low libido
- Wrinkles, acne, or other skin issues
- And so many more…
You want to support your body proactively so that’s its ready when stress threatens to disrupt inner balance.Are you ready to reclaim your hormonal balance?
Well do we have an incredible program designed just for you!
Next offering is January 2021. Stay tuned!
You will receive:
- a 30 day guided program by mentors (2 nutritionists!)
- a beautiful recipe book that includes photos and grocery lists
- a symptom checklist to identify imbalances in key hormones
- an action plan on how to address each imbalance
- a supplement and herb cheat sheet
- live q&a’s weekly, to explain concepts and to address your individual questions
- ‘girl time’ connection
- a 4 week strategy to build understanding so that you walk away with enough knowledge to make more informed decisions regarding hormonal balance
- special guest interviews (Naturopaths, Energy Workers, etc)
- access to prizes from our partner Seroyal! Gift baskets valued at $189.00 will be given out each week)
$499.00. (Now only $399.00)
- Seeing a nutritionist 4 times over 4 weeks would cost you at least $600.00 and you get 2 for 30 days! Recipe book is typically $89.00. Mentoring and Info…priceless.
- We are excited to announce that this program will be discounted this fall and is only $399.00. (many benefit plans would cover the cost of Nutritionists)