Optimizing Health with Whole Foods:
Having a resilient body means that it’s in a state of balance so that when a trauma hits, it can bounce back more quickly. When we say ‘trauma’, this can mean anything from getting a concussion, to getting ill, to experiencing an emotional trauma!
As Holistic Nutritionists, we know that the food you eat, your lifestyle choices and the supplements you take can all contribute to a resilient, nourished and healthy body and mind.
Do you feel ready for winter?
Last spring, many became experts in baking bread and treats to help pass the time and to deal with the stress. For some, it worked and for others, they came out of the spring feeling sluggish, unbalanced and a tad more anxious.
The goal of our new and exciting program is to get you back into your kitchen to create meals that are simple and will support your body’s resilience.
Do you feel as if:
- You rush through every day, and healthy food is the last thing you have time to think about.
- You’ve started to have visceral reactions to the question, “What’s for dinner?”
- You’re tired and frustrated but can’t find the extra energy to create healthy meals for yourself and/or your family.
- You have fears about your health and the health of your family (especially in the current environment).
- Your body feels sluggish and achy, and you wonder if it’s connected to the foods you eat.
- Weight gain seems to be your new best friend, and you don’t know why.
- You’ve been diagnosed with a health condition, and you’re not sure why or how to help your body.
- You don’t want your winter to turn out like your spring
If you answered YES to any of these, then you need to JOIN US on our Program and feel fantastic again!
You will receive:
- 10 days of support in a private facebook community
- cooking demo’s in Linda and Crina’s kitchen
- the inside scoop on the best ingredients to use in your cooking for more energy and overall health
- valuable handouts that are simple and easy to use
- a beautiful menu plan that you can use over and over again (yes…this is one of our secret strategies)
Possible Side Effects of this 10 Whole Foods Program:
- yes guessed it, more energy!
- looser fitting clothes
- no more cravings
- a renewed outlook on life
- fresher skin and shiny hair
- a feeling of empowerment because your body is ready for anything!
Learn a little more about the mentors, Linda Ljucovic and Crina Cretu.